ACE Leaving Certificate Ordinary Maths Assessment for 6th Year Students (Spring 2021)
Would you like to find out where your child is at in Maths at this very moment?
Would they be Interested to see where their strengths and weaknesses lie in Maths as assessed by a professional?
Topics examined include: Algebra, Arithmetic, Complex Numbers, Co-ordinate Geometry (The Line and the Circle), Geometry, Probability, Statistics and Trigonometry,
The ACE Maths Assessment process includes the following benefits:
- Exam standard questions set appropriate to your child’s year.
- Exam corrected to the highest standard with full results provided.
- Detailed feedback given in report form with suggestions how they can improve etc.
- Detailed solutions to all Exam questions e-mailed with report to review & revise.
- Expert Maths judgement and appraisal from an accomplished Maths Teacher.
E-mail Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring him @ (086) 4076495 for more details of this service.