Here are some light reflections to help you enjoy your summer holidays and stay in a positive frame of mind.
- Enjoy these long summer days.
- Write down a vision for your future.
- Organise and store what books/materials that you need/don’t need for September.
- Take a step above it all and have a closer look at what you are doing.
- Once in a while, do something nice for someone. People appreciate generosity.
- Set mini goals. Even if you don’t get there, you are still moving in the right direction.
- Let people make their own mistakes, sometimes all you can do is advise them.
- Find yourself a role model for time management.
- Don’t spend any full day on the internet and mobile phone.
- If you have a particular problem, talk to someone who has been there.
- Be careful who you share your dreams with.
- Try and expand your circle of friends.
- Record on a sheet all the good things in your life and ignore the negative parts.
- Don’t fear change. Tackle it head on. Go for it.
- Write a wish list for the summer. Make it fun.
- Every so often, take time away from your devices and sit in silence.
- Reconnect with friends you have lost touch with over the last year or so.
- Go for walks outside in the fresh air – early morning and late night air is the best.
- Enjoy each sunny day and don’t take it for granted.
- Make a kind gesture to someone without asking for thanks or payment.
- Be kind to your Parents. They have made a big effort to help you this year.
- Get back into the sports and activities you missed out on this year.
- Keep your bedroom tidy and clean up after yourself at home.
- Record on a sheet all the things you are doing right in life – Focus on the positives.
- Bring back the lol’s.
ACE Maths Tuition Classes: acesolutionbooks.com/ace-maths-tuition
ACE Maths Solution Books: acesolutionbooks.com/buy-my-books